Subject: بانک مرکزی:
From: entekhab.ir

ممنوعیت ورود کالا به کشور بدون تایید منشأ ارز
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:47:40 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BC6B5CED31362998BFF894D6AF15C34D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BC6B5CED31362998BFF894D6AF15C34D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BC6B5CED31362998BFF894D6AF15C34D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1258603_273.jpg

----BC6B5CED31362998BFF894D6AF15C34D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BC6B5CED31362998BFF894D6AF15C34D_MULTIPART_MIXED--