Subject: بازخوانی داغ ترین آیه قرآن/
From: entekhab.ir

همه به جهنم می روند حتی.../ 12 ترجمه از آیه 71 سوره مریم
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 06:24:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--154E2742BD3EF03DC7D27C6571EE8E1E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----154E2742BD3EF03DC7D27C6571EE8E1E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----154E2742BD3EF03DC7D27C6571EE8E1E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----154E2742BD3EF03DC7D27C6571EE8E1E_MULTIPART_MIXED--