Subject: وزیر کار:
From: entekhab.ir

افزایش ۵۷ درصدی حقوق مشمولان قانون کار باید اجرا شود
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:14:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--44C0C6D0A628DECAF3DC0250B3FE3063_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----44C0C6D0A628DECAF3DC0250B3FE3063_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----44C0C6D0A628DECAF3DC0250B3FE3063_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1266601_727.jpg

----44C0C6D0A628DECAF3DC0250B3FE3063_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----44C0C6D0A628DECAF3DC0250B3FE3063_MULTIPART_MIXED--