Subject: نیکزاد:
From: entekhab.ir

عملیاتی کردن حواله‌های قیر رایگان صادر شده تا یک ماه آینده
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 23:06:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9D3CF7BB91E3E15670CB7D0CA9B47ECF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9D3CF7BB91E3E15670CB7D0CA9B47ECF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9D3CF7BB91E3E15670CB7D0CA9B47ECF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1268026_391.jpg

----9D3CF7BB91E3E15670CB7D0CA9B47ECF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9D3CF7BB91E3E15670CB7D0CA9B47ECF_MULTIPART_MIXED--