Subject: سخنگوی شهرداری تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

اطلاعات شهروندان از «تهران من» پاک نشده است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 12:14:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--002E8A1A3C08D1AC67ED93C189641CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----002E8A1A3C08D1AC67ED93C189641CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----002E8A1A3C08D1AC67ED93C189641CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1272252_482.jpg

----002E8A1A3C08D1AC67ED93C189641CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----002E8A1A3C08D1AC67ED93C189641CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED--