Subject: سخنگوی کاخ سفید:‌
From: entekhab.ir

بایدن در انتخابات ۲۰۲۴ شرکت می‌کند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 01:06:44 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D1F83820D27EA012A0C755DD847AD4BE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D1F83820D27EA012A0C755DD847AD4BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D1F83820D27EA012A0C755DD847AD4BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1275842_937.jpg

----D1F83820D27EA012A0C755DD847AD4BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D1F83820D27EA012A0C755DD847AD4BE_MULTIPART_MIXED--