Subject: سخنگوی قوه قضاییه:
From: entekhab.ir

۸۰ درصد مسئولان قوه قضاییه اموال خود را اعلام کرده‌اند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:05:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B7BD9F728B421140616947B43F1C2D56_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B7BD9F728B421140616947B43F1C2D56_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B7BD9F728B421140616947B43F1C2D56_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1284285_182.jpg

----B7BD9F728B421140616947B43F1C2D56_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B7BD9F728B421140616947B43F1C2D56_MULTIPART_MIXED--