Subject: ادعای
From: entekhab.ir

سی‌ان‌ان: روس‌ها برای بررسی پهپادهای ایرانی دو بار به پایگاه هوایی کاشان رفتند
Date: Mon, 04 May 2026 07:02:42 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--7513E61F527F25AF51D3CE354B8D19BC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----7513E61F527F25AF51D3CE354B8D19BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----7513E61F527F25AF51D3CE354B8D19BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1294566_185.jpg

----7513E61F527F25AF51D3CE354B8D19BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----7513E61F527F25AF51D3CE354B8D19BC_MULTIPART_MIXED--