Subject: رئیسی:
From: entekhab.ir

صنایع سنگین استان مرکزی نماد اعتماد به نفس و غرور ملی است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 01:04:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--33A265D994A4F36B84D8CABE991D3AEE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----33A265D994A4F36B84D8CABE991D3AEE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----33A265D994A4F36B84D8CABE991D3AEE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1297947_905.jpg

----33A265D994A4F36B84D8CABE991D3AEE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----33A265D994A4F36B84D8CABE991D3AEE_MULTIPART_MIXED--