Subject: ترافیک سنگین در همه جاده‌‌های تهران-شمال/ کندوان و هراز‌ یک‌طرفه می‌شود
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 15:26:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EB6829E1CA410B3D6364A384D39420DD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EB6829E1CA410B3D6364A384D39420DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EB6829E1CA410B3D6364A384D39420DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1321700_826.jpg

----EB6829E1CA410B3D6364A384D39420DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EB6829E1CA410B3D6364A384D39420DD_MULTIPART_MIXED--