Subject: تصاویر:
From: entekhab.ir

نسل‌کشی در میانمار/ "مسلمانان را دسته‌دسته قتل عام می‌کنند و آتش می‌زنند"
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 06:23:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8DC3084B21A838AC1EF6EE5F34F8EEAE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8DC3084B21A838AC1EF6EE5F34F8EEAE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8DC3084B21A838AC1EF6EE5F34F8EEAE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8DC3084B21A838AC1EF6EE5F34F8EEAE_MULTIPART_MIXED--