Subject: تهران در زمان برگزاری اجلاس
From: entekhab.ir

جنبش
عدم تعهد چند روز تعطیل است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 02:51:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AF041E3E8490E16E54A01832FB3918AC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AF041E3E8490E16E54A01832FB3918AC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AF041E3E8490E16E54A01832FB3918AC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AF041E3E8490E16E54A01832FB3918AC_MULTIPART_MIXED--