Subject: معاون پارلمانی رئیسی:
From: entekhab.ir

کاهش ۲۰ درصدی نرخ تورم در دولت سیزدهم
Date: Mon, 04 May 2026 10:09:54 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5D72E0A1141599DA2A0C251D01E5807D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5D72E0A1141599DA2A0C251D01E5807D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5D72E0A1141599DA2A0C251D01E5807D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1372253_336.jpg

----5D72E0A1141599DA2A0C251D01E5807D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5D72E0A1141599DA2A0C251D01E5807D_MULTIPART_MIXED--