Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

نگاه متفاوت احمدی نژاد به متکی
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 23:36:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--47E5281A9C7E4AE59876CB3D63C6965E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----47E5281A9C7E4AE59876CB3D63C6965E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----47E5281A9C7E4AE59876CB3D63C6965E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/23711_813.jpg

----47E5281A9C7E4AE59876CB3D63C6965E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----47E5281A9C7E4AE59876CB3D63C6965E_MULTIPART_MIXED--