Subject: معاون امنیتی استاندار یزد:
From: entekhab.ir

اجازه نخواهیم داد کشف حجاب در استان عادی شود
Date: Mon, 04 May 2026 02:12:07 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AE839E1E7878355128D06642A377F2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AE839E1E7878355128D06642A377F2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AE839E1E7878355128D06642A377F2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1378478_824.jpg

----AE839E1E7878355128D06642A377F2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AE839E1E7878355128D06642A377F2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED--