Subject: سخنگوی سازمان انرژی:
From: entekhab.ir

غنی‌سازی ایران به طور رسمی به ۶۰ درصد رسیده است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 20:54:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EA45339A4536C4FB55F20D19843566FA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EA45339A4536C4FB55F20D19843566FA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EA45339A4536C4FB55F20D19843566FA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1379379_715.jpg

----EA45339A4536C4FB55F20D19843566FA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EA45339A4536C4FB55F20D19843566FA_MULTIPART_MIXED--