Subject: رئیس سازمان محیط زیست:
From: entekhab.ir

نمی‌گذاریم آلودگی هوای مشهد مانند تهران شود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 14:13:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E1E392D2EC451EFD6088F9234138AD11_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E1E392D2EC451EFD6088F9234138AD11_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E1E392D2EC451EFD6088F9234138AD11_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1382110_364.jpg

----E1E392D2EC451EFD6088F9234138AD11_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E1E392D2EC451EFD6088F9234138AD11_MULTIPART_MIXED--