Subject: وزیر آموزش و پرورش:
From: entekhab.ir

بازنگری کتب درسی تا سال ۱۴۰۳ به نتیجه می رسد
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 06:11:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4358695102C3402F4BDF5F3DB3388887_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4358695102C3402F4BDF5F3DB3388887_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4358695102C3402F4BDF5F3DB3388887_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1395594_351.jpg

----4358695102C3402F4BDF5F3DB3388887_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4358695102C3402F4BDF5F3DB3388887_MULTIPART_MIXED--