Subject: دیوان عالی کشور:
From: entekhab.ir

فرجام خواهی محمد قبادلو پذیرفته شد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 20:01:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--39479458592248B5F534FF0A99EF50F7_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----39479458592248B5F534FF0A99EF50F7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----39479458592248B5F534FF0A99EF50F7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1397509_606.jpg

----39479458592248B5F534FF0A99EF50F7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----39479458592248B5F534FF0A99EF50F7_MULTIPART_MIXED--