Subject: خزعلی:
From: entekhab.ir

نگفتم سند ۲۰۳۰ در حال اجرا است
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 17:55:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DE82B5E7C6AEF256B6A7557F7FF73305_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DE82B5E7C6AEF256B6A7557F7FF73305_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DE82B5E7C6AEF256B6A7557F7FF73305_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1405750_254.jpg

----DE82B5E7C6AEF256B6A7557F7FF73305_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DE82B5E7C6AEF256B6A7557F7FF73305_MULTIPART_MIXED--