Subject: وزیر خارجه عراق:
From: entekhab.ir

برای خرید برق و گاز از ایران چراغ سبز دریافت کردیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 16:46:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--33460183B50EF3C81EB87A2E26205A99_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----33460183B50EF3C81EB87A2E26205A99_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----33460183B50EF3C81EB87A2E26205A99_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1409419_243.jpg

----33460183B50EF3C81EB87A2E26205A99_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----33460183B50EF3C81EB87A2E26205A99_MULTIPART_MIXED--