Subject: ایران:
From: entekhab.ir

اگر روسیه اس 300 را تحویل دهد، شکایت نمی کنیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 02:59:08 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--ED0DAB83472E8D5D04E378D7DED03828_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----ED0DAB83472E8D5D04E378D7DED03828_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----ED0DAB83472E8D5D04E378D7DED03828_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----ED0DAB83472E8D5D04E378D7DED03828_MULTIPART_MIXED--