Subject: وزیر آموزش و پرورش:
From: entekhab.ir

درباره غیرحضوری شدن مدارس تصمیمی گرفته نشده است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:04:46 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EC53FAD829881260EF485AF0808FBD1B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EC53FAD829881260EF485AF0808FBD1B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EC53FAD829881260EF485AF0808FBD1B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1419627_536.jpg

----EC53FAD829881260EF485AF0808FBD1B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EC53FAD829881260EF485AF0808FBD1B_MULTIPART_MIXED--