Subject: ویدیو / چرا جمعیت چین دارد آب می‌رود؟ چرا مهم است؟ چرا بحران ایجاد می‌کند؟
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 12:51:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DA8F13A83DF673F4D5F8812EB3F165A6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DA8F13A83DF673F4D5F8812EB3F165A6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DA8F13A83DF673F4D5F8812EB3F165A6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/png
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1439506_366.png

----DA8F13A83DF673F4D5F8812EB3F165A6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DA8F13A83DF673F4D5F8812EB3F165A6_MULTIPART_MIXED--