Subject: وزارت بهداشت:
From: entekhab.ir

برای تاریخ تولد رُند، جان نوزادتان را به خطر نیندازید
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 20:40:45 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--64EFD647BCEF97D3D7397E1F8937FBF1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----64EFD647BCEF97D3D7397E1F8937FBF1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----64EFD647BCEF97D3D7397E1F8937FBF1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1442609_292.jpg

----64EFD647BCEF97D3D7397E1F8937FBF1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----64EFD647BCEF97D3D7397E1F8937FBF1_MULTIPART_MIXED--