Subject: فیلم:
From: entekhab.ir

سوریان این گونه قهرمان شد
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 02:59:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--ABE9EA87F4CEEB21F32B66C55EE03DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----ABE9EA87F4CEEB21F32B66C55EE03DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----ABE9EA87F4CEEB21F32B66C55EE03DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/png
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/flvplayer.png

----ABE9EA87F4CEEB21F32B66C55EE03DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----ABE9EA87F4CEEB21F32B66C55EE03DA1_MULTIPART_MIXED--