Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

شوق تماشای اعدام از دیر باز با ما بوده است!
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:31:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3CC1867474B47FC9307207BD3EA94B9B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3CC1867474B47FC9307207BD3EA94B9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3CC1867474B47FC9307207BD3EA94B9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/24559_277.jpg

----3CC1867474B47FC9307207BD3EA94B9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3CC1867474B47FC9307207BD3EA94B9B_MULTIPART_MIXED--