Subject: عضو شورای شهر:
From: entekhab.ir

مناطق ۲۲ گانه تهران دیگر پذیرای جمعیت و تراکم نیست
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2026 03:02:00 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--446E419F0CDF6EC4752BD596408AB235_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----446E419F0CDF6EC4752BD596408AB235_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----446E419F0CDF6EC4752BD596408AB235_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1448301_222.jpg

----446E419F0CDF6EC4752BD596408AB235_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----446E419F0CDF6EC4752BD596408AB235_MULTIPART_MIXED--