Subject: استاندار خوزستان:
From: entekhab.ir

مرغ نباید یک کالای لاکچری شود
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:05:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3ACB493520CF171BA5330BD217B6C4BF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3ACB493520CF171BA5330BD217B6C4BF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3ACB493520CF171BA5330BD217B6C4BF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1457223_423.jpg

----3ACB493520CF171BA5330BD217B6C4BF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3ACB493520CF171BA5330BD217B6C4BF_MULTIPART_MIXED--