Subject: پوتین:
From: entekhab.ir

مردم روسیه با شورشیان همراه نبودند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 04:53:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5D86AC1B1E0592D57850D9F6D280EA3D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5D86AC1B1E0592D57850D9F6D280EA3D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5D86AC1B1E0592D57850D9F6D280EA3D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5D86AC1B1E0592D57850D9F6D280EA3D_MULTIPART_MIXED--