Subject: بایدن:
From: entekhab.ir

باید در جنگ اسرائیل و حماس«وقفه» بشردوستانه صورت بگیرد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 02:34:33 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--234991D0F1B58574F4408D3B4F5EF7A6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----234991D0F1B58574F4408D3B4F5EF7A6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----234991D0F1B58574F4408D3B4F5EF7A6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----234991D0F1B58574F4408D3B4F5EF7A6_MULTIPART_MIXED--