Subject: چرایی کم‌بارشی ایران نسبت به برخی کشورهای همسایه
From: entekhab.ir

عربستان باران دارد و ایران ندارد؟
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 08:33:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--51425EC8F2607BF32E140B7B669F99D3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----51425EC8F2607BF32E140B7B669F99D3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----51425EC8F2607BF32E140B7B669F99D3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----51425EC8F2607BF32E140B7B669F99D3_MULTIPART_MIXED--