Subject: امیرعبداللهیان:
From: entekhab.ir

حمله آمریکا و انگلیس علیه یمن به گسترش جنگ منتهی می‌شود
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 23:06:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--64B95B534A409D7ADA1B0BC8D0966BDA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----64B95B534A409D7ADA1B0BC8D0966BDA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----64B95B534A409D7ADA1B0BC8D0966BDA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----64B95B534A409D7ADA1B0BC8D0966BDA_MULTIPART_MIXED--