Subject: مجیدی تشویق شد، لیدرها بازداشت! /
From: entekhab.ir

واکنش قلعه نویی به تشویق فرهاد مجیدی
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 00:22:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DBBD498D504E7D0F15BD1848931C2380_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DBBD498D504E7D0F15BD1848931C2380_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DBBD498D504E7D0F15BD1848931C2380_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DBBD498D504E7D0F15BD1848931C2380_MULTIPART_MIXED--