Subject: تصویر/
From: entekhab.ir

جاری شدن سیل در هند: بیش از 1 میلیون نفر خانه های خود را ترک کردند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:52:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F1300A25198262D7E70EED4E0F341E40_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F1300A25198262D7E70EED4E0F341E40_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F1300A25198262D7E70EED4E0F341E40_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/26917_549.jpg

----F1300A25198262D7E70EED4E0F341E40_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F1300A25198262D7E70EED4E0F341E40_MULTIPART_MIXED--