Subject: کاویانی تاکید کرد؛
From: entekhab.ir

نقش تغذیه مناسب در کنترل آسم را جدی بگیرید
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 10:45:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C367B0149FF92ED8A1CA1869FF09C117_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C367B0149FF92ED8A1CA1869FF09C117_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C367B0149FF92ED8A1CA1869FF09C117_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C367B0149FF92ED8A1CA1869FF09C117_MULTIPART_MIXED--