Subject: مطالعات نشان می دهد؛
From: entekhab.ir

غذاهای فوق فرآوری شده ممکن است به مغز آسیب برسانند
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 03:45:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5F3D7D4833E60FC4F78EE693ACF17692_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5F3D7D4833E60FC4F78EE693ACF17692_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5F3D7D4833E60FC4F78EE693ACF17692_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5F3D7D4833E60FC4F78EE693ACF17692_MULTIPART_MIXED--