Subject: حبوبات و سبزی ها با بدن ما چه می کند؟
From: entekhab.ir

رژیمی‌های چه نوع آش‌هایی بخورند؟
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:02:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--171AB0EEF6B6CCC0A4E9FA7B17845D86_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----171AB0EEF6B6CCC0A4E9FA7B17845D86_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----171AB0EEF6B6CCC0A4E9FA7B17845D86_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----171AB0EEF6B6CCC0A4E9FA7B17845D86_MULTIPART_MIXED--