Subject: رویانیان:
From: entekhab.ir

عامل فتنه‌گری در پرسپولیس مشخص شد/ کریمی می ماند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 20:15:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EC0FF014F036A85F64CE0E5FAC86FFEF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EC0FF014F036A85F64CE0E5FAC86FFEF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EC0FF014F036A85F64CE0E5FAC86FFEF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EC0FF014F036A85F64CE0E5FAC86FFEF_MULTIPART_MIXED--