Subject: محققان پی بردند؛
From: entekhab.ir

خوردن فلفل چیلی خطر چاقی را افزایش می دهد
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:45:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3B9CCD48B468E8577817354B5BBC6224_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3B9CCD48B468E8577817354B5BBC6224_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3B9CCD48B468E8577817354B5BBC6224_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3B9CCD48B468E8577817354B5BBC6224_MULTIPART_MIXED--