Subject: چرا به کبد چرب مبتلا می‌شویم؟
From: entekhab.ir

دو دارویی که هم به کبد آسیب می زند هم به کلیه
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 00:45:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--41F493545A48A7D43D7383A1E98EFA08_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----41F493545A48A7D43D7383A1E98EFA08_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----41F493545A48A7D43D7383A1E98EFA08_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----41F493545A48A7D43D7383A1E98EFA08_MULTIPART_MIXED--