Subject: جدول/
From: entekhab.ir

نگاهی به آخرین قیمت خودروها در بازار
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 14:43:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2ECB6A6006B0266BDBAC3E82C27EB6B1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2ECB6A6006B0266BDBAC3E82C27EB6B1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2ECB6A6006B0266BDBAC3E82C27EB6B1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2ECB6A6006B0266BDBAC3E82C27EB6B1_MULTIPART_MIXED--