Subject: محققان پی بردند؛
From: entekhab.ir

ارتباط شیرین کننده های مصنوعی با افزایش خطر قلبی
Date: Mon, 04 May 2026 21:31:54 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--70E3A67D1B4032D3A70BDBB2726C9C6C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----70E3A67D1B4032D3A70BDBB2726C9C6C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----70E3A67D1B4032D3A70BDBB2726C9C6C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----70E3A67D1B4032D3A70BDBB2726C9C6C_MULTIPART_MIXED--