Subject: محققان فرانسوی می گویند؛
From: entekhab.ir

کم کردن تعداد سیگار کمکی به سلامت قلب نمی کند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 00:25:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B8017C9569179A5B93604F0B2B3CFC87_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B8017C9569179A5B93604F0B2B3CFC87_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B8017C9569179A5B93604F0B2B3CFC87_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B8017C9569179A5B93604F0B2B3CFC87_MULTIPART_MIXED--