Subject: محققان پی بردند؛
From: entekhab.ir

خطرات مصرف داروی کتامین برای زنان باردار
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 15:17:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9A0DC08C6C62E5E5D7BBD362A1B10AB3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9A0DC08C6C62E5E5D7BBD362A1B10AB3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9A0DC08C6C62E5E5D7BBD362A1B10AB3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9A0DC08C6C62E5E5D7BBD362A1B10AB3_MULTIPART_MIXED--