Subject: محققان پی بردند؛
From: entekhab.ir

خطرات مصرف داروی کتامین برای زنان باردار
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 06:55:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--58A3E66D5C2155C39F6662FB224A3FBA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----58A3E66D5C2155C39F6662FB224A3FBA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----58A3E66D5C2155C39F6662FB224A3FBA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----58A3E66D5C2155C39F6662FB224A3FBA_MULTIPART_MIXED--