Subject: محققان پی بردند؛
From: entekhab.ir

مهار بی اختیاری ادراری در زنان با ورزش یوگا
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:47:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--11B57F95969761804B6A29F0554D013B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----11B57F95969761804B6A29F0554D013B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----11B57F95969761804B6A29F0554D013B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----11B57F95969761804B6A29F0554D013B_MULTIPART_MIXED--