Subject: خواص ذرت بخارپز یا کبابی
From: entekhab.ir

ذرت را کباب کنیم یا بخار پز؟
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:03:53 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C057625757BFC1977C4DB4E49BC27183_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C057625757BFC1977C4DB4E49BC27183_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C057625757BFC1977C4DB4E49BC27183_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C057625757BFC1977C4DB4E49BC27183_MULTIPART_MIXED--