Subject: یک ویتامین مفید برای مغز
From: entekhab.ir

هر آنچه باید از کمبود تیامین یا ویتامین B۱ بدانید
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 18:32:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B1259DE71B22FA405CC64BDD472421BD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B1259DE71B22FA405CC64BDD472421BD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B1259DE71B22FA405CC64BDD472421BD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B1259DE71B22FA405CC64BDD472421BD_MULTIPART_MIXED--