Subject: یافته محققان فنلاندی؛
From: entekhab.ir

ورزش در بارداری چقدر بر سلامت کودک اثر می‌گذارد
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:51:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3A5CF0FD1970720B4991DAE6BCE54BF3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3A5CF0FD1970720B4991DAE6BCE54BF3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3A5CF0FD1970720B4991DAE6BCE54BF3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3A5CF0FD1970720B4991DAE6BCE54BF3_MULTIPART_MIXED--