Subject: سازمان غذا و دارو اعلام کرد؛
From: entekhab.ir

اصالت ژل‌های زیبایی باید برای بیماران محرز شود
Date: Sun, 17 May 2026 07:29:46 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FD8CEEC12E88E8FD43C427BA672B6589_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FD8CEEC12E88E8FD43C427BA672B6589_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FD8CEEC12E88E8FD43C427BA672B6589_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FD8CEEC12E88E8FD43C427BA672B6589_MULTIPART_MIXED--